Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Do college students benefit from partici- pation in extracurricular activities? Explain.

In my opinion college students do not benefit from extracurricular activities. I don't know about anybody else, but I honestly do not have time. Between major anatomy and physiology exams and crazy poetry analysis along with math and world history homework, I don't see how students this day in time have time to crap, much less be involved in extracurricular activities. However, if I did have time to participate in them it may benefit me; but since I'll never have time to try, I'm assuming not.
Maybe for part time college students extracurricular activities would benefit them. So whether or not extracurricular activities benefit a student depends on the load they are taking, the time they have, and whether or not they work also.
Part time students maybe only taking two classes may actually be able to participate in extra curricular activities. In this case, it could benefit them I guess. But since I don't have time to do what I have now, I will end this with my theory that it doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment