Thursday, April 30, 2009

Final Exams

You know I know I may bitch alot, but it seems these teachers forget some students, such as myself have five finals this week. The teachers always try to make it as hard as possible. For example, my history teacher gives us a homework assignment over a 226 page book on the same week as our final exams, what a heartless asshole. Then Mrs. Aiken, now you know them were some hard final exam topics, you could have made them a little bit easier, we are having to write the essay in class. I could've seen if it was a take home essay and we had more than two hours to work on it. I guess going to school full time isn't for me, because I have developed ulcers this semester, which is why I stayed sick half of the time. Some people handle stress better than others, while others don't. I am extremely stressed I guess because I am paying for it instead of a parent or HOPE. It makes a big difference when the money comes out of your pocket. I am only taking one class this summer, and four classes in the fall, and then I can apply to be in the nursing program. I hope that I do well enough in all my classes to get into the actual nursing program the first time, but with my previous scores from five years ago because then I didn't care, may hurt me. I am busting my butt to bring my GPA up, and it just seems like the more I try, the harder the professors make it. It's okay though they are just doing their job, nobody is supposed to like their professors I guess. It would be alot easier if you were able to though.

No comments:

Post a Comment