Thursday, February 26, 2009

"The best things in life are free." Discuss why you agree or disagree with this statement.

"The best things in life are free." I agree with the statement one hundred percent. Money is good, but it can't buy everything. Money can't buy love, happiness, or a family.
Money is said to be able to do a lot of things, however it can't buy love. You can be with the richest man in the world. However, if he don't spend quality time and treat you good, all the money in the world can't substitute for that.
Money also can't buy happiness. You can live in the biggest house and drive the fanciest car, but if you have nothing else, I guarantee money can't fill that void space in your life. I learned the hard way. I used the think money was what ruled the world, until I got tired of being alone.
A family can not be substituted with money. Without a family to share it with, money isn't anything. If you are a millionaire, most people only want you for your money. So, if you have money you are most likely to be used or alone one. I would much rather enjoy my family than have all the money in the world.
With more money comes more problems is the motto i have always heard. Therefore, I would much rather have love, happiness, and a family. All the money in the world can't buy these three things.

No comments:

Post a Comment