Thursday, February 5, 2009

What is your idea of a perfect vacation? Explain.

Ever since I was a little girl I have always loved the beach, so then my idea of a perfect vacation would be to go to a beach. If I could go to any beach however I think it would be in Hawaii. I've been to a lot of beaches in Georgia, and for some reason, I have always wanted to go to Hawaii I guess because it's different maybe somewhere I haven't been before.
The way I envision Hawaii is probably not at all how it is. But i envision Hawaii as the water being a beautiful deep blue and the white sands cascading down the beach. Also, I envision many parties on the beach at night with bon fires and people wearing them flowers around their neck dancing. Also, I see Hawaiians trying to teach us americans how to dance as they sawy side to side.
If I were to ever go to Hawaii I would like my boyfriend and I to go for about a week. I think it would be romantic to just get away from every body else and go to a place where we know no one. A break from school, work, family, and the real world. In the real world people are always worried about whats going on in someone else's life when most of the time they need to be worried about their own.
So my dream vacation at this moment would be to go to Hawaii however they may change in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment