Thursday, February 5, 2009

What situations are most stressful for you? Discuss.

As of now, the situations most stressful to me involve school and work. I was in laid of from Rheem in August of last year. Certain programs through the unemployment office has offered to help those who were laid off go to school. So, I take them up on their offer, decide to go back to school, in which by the way they couldn't help me pay for because "the government didn't have any funds". So being out of school for five years I was a little stressed at first trying to take this full load and worried about doing well in them. But with all the free time I had plenty of time to study and plus I'm taking some rather hard classes.
As if this stress wasn't enough, Rheem decides to call me back to work. Well, I know that in two months I'm just gonna get laid back off because they're moving to Mexico, but if I decide not to go back I lose my unemployment. So now I have got to try and work a full time job, go to school full time, and try to do the full-time thing at home. I would have to say this is the situation most stressful to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment